- One of our knowledgeable water experts will give you a call within 60 minutes between 8am-5pm and the next business day after hours. Keep an eye out for their numbers on your Caller ID:
- Ray will call you from, 919-612-0280, and has over 25 years working with Culligan.
- Joey will call you from, 919-971-5456, and has been with Culligan since 2001.
- Jason will call you from, 919-907-9029, and has been with Culligan for over 10 years.
- Test your water
- Inspect your plumbing
- Evaluate your existing water treatment equipment
- Explain your options for better water. No high-pressure sales tactics. Just the facts.
Whether you decide to do business with Culligan or not, you’ll be educated to make the best water decision for your family.
Buying a water softener or drinking water system isn’t the same as buying a hot water heater. Where a hot water heater’s job is simply to heat your water, for water treatment to work properly you need to know what’s in your water to ensure the equipment can handle it.
This is why you need a water test – to ensure you’re getting the right equipment for your water, plumbing and usage.
Water treatment systems also need regular maintenance or filter changes. You can relax knowing the Culligan man will be around to ensure you always have great water without having to lift a finger.
To better water for you and your family,